Online content marketing is getting tougher day by day. Online marketers are trying to come up with different strategies to promote a website, product, or service. One of the strategies that is fast becoming a trend is video marketing. It is estimated that video marketing will increase by 50% by 2015.
Top Reasons Why You Need Video Marketing In Your Website
- Video marketing can give you a huge advantage against your competitors. An online video is 53 times more likely to be ranked on the search engines according to the Forrester Research.
- Customers are more likely to buy from your company after watching a video of your product or service.
- Videos can increase traffic to your website especially if it there are YouTube videos that are SEO optimized.
- Videos are more personal because it implores a human element to it with the characters and voice. People would rather choose a video with a cartoon character than read a 4 page article.
- Online lead generation is easier when there is a video either on your site or other video sites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- A video is more likely to be shared on the different social networks. Notice that videos tend to go viral instead of just regular articles and posts.
- An online video can convert a cold into a hot lead. And more hot leads can yield more conversions.
- A video is more effective to produce and promote throughout the web.
- Video marketing increases online reputation which makes potential customers trust your service or product leading to a successful conversion.
Where to put your online videos
When you’ve decided to implement a video marketing strategy, the next step is getting it produced and where to place it. On your website you can place it on your homepage, sales pages, and lead pages. You can also share your videos on YouTube, Vimeo, and other video sites.